Sunday, October 9, 2016

The Transition Zone 16 - The Occasional Highlight.

Jogging is Getting Easier.

Will I be able to wear T-shirts and shorts all October!

The date is only October 9, i.e., it is 'early days' in the month, but already I feel I am getting back into a more stable 'fun and fitness' routine after two worthwhile vacations. As well, my jogging routine - 2 or 3 times per week -  seems to be getting easier and more efficient.

 Good jog in GWP (Greenway Park) this AM



Just this morning I completed a 6-mile walkajog in my fastest time since I added shuffling/jogging to my regimen. I started off w a 2 - 3 minute warmup and jogged most of the way with no more than 3 - 4 walking breaks. Awesome, I say, and totally within my limits. Highlight!

Steady Eddie Goals for October:

     5 - 6 walks per week

     4 mile distance per outing if possible

     easy jogging, without 'pushing it'

Speaking of 'pushing it'. Note to self - Make a chart on which to record a few pushups per day. Upper body needs some attention. : )

Please link to The Transition Zone 15 - Boston, Here I Come!

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment