Friday, December 2, 2016

Transition Zone SQ. (5) - December, Off We Go!

Ready For December.

Walking uphill from uptown.

December's walking journal was momentarily a blank slate. Thirty-one empty spaces on the calendar seemed to say, "You've got nowhere to go." But as soon as I'd tightened my shoelaces and stepped out the door the long sidewalks beckoned. Where to?

I headed north toward uptown and Harris Park. Winds were chilly the furnace inside my walking jacket soon kicked into action. By the end of the first mile, just past Kensington Bridge, I was sailing and warm.

Photos From Along the Way. Rare Selfie Included:

I looked south from Oxford St. Bridge

 With one mile to go I take out my camera for a selfie.... for Ruud V.

 This is the best angle I could manage, Ruud! Here's looking at you!

 December begins with a four-miler in a tall Stetson. A1


Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment