Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Cutting Back, If I Can!

This is Not a Setback.

Blue eyes under blue skies.

It doesn't happen often, but I took yesterday off, the first weekday off since I don't know when. (Okay, I could check my journal, but that ain't the point).


I didn't take any days off last week from my WALKN routine, covered 31 miles (higher than usual), and saw my ten-week average rise to 28.95 miles. Hey, an extra day off every few weeks won't hurt a bit if I consider a ten-week average of 26.2 miles (marathon distance) a pretty decent goal.... 

And, I do.

So, if I cover 'only' 25 miles this week, that should be fine. 

Photos from along the way:







Photo by D. Cooper. (I hope he brings me a sample).

Q: How much luck will I have talking myself into reducing my weekly mileage?

A: We shall see what we shall see.


Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment