Monday, March 6, 2017

First Funny Week in March.

March, March, March.... in Layers

WALKN keeps me warm. But, how many layers today?

I ain't laughin'.

I don't lack for motivation or good shoes or pleasant (often funny) companionship while WALKN around Old Londontown. It's the wonky and confusing weather that stops me cold at the front door. 

"Do I wear Bermuda shorts, long-johns, two layers or three today? Maybe four?"

Give me a typically cold month of December or January anytime. I can easily dress for that. Nuff said.

Photos from along the way:





By the Numbers:

Always wear a funky hat.

I finished last week with 27 miles and took Saturday off.

My goal is to walk one marathon (26.2 miles) per week, so, thumbs up for my first entries related to March.

My ten-week average now stands at 28.50 miles, so it appears I'm not having trouble hitting my weekly target.

52 weeks x 26.2 miles = 1362.4 miles. That's a lot of miles and I'm a bit ahead of schedule.

Conclusion:

Not bad for a geezer!

Geezer in four light-ish layers.

Please link to Flexi-Weather is the Order of the Day.

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment