Friday, March 24, 2017

Transition Zone Sq'd is Winding Down.

120 Walks - 5,000 Photos


Wherever I walk - Greenway Park, Gibbons Park, the Londontown Core, Chelsea Green Park or around McKenzie Lake downtown - I keep track of the numbers.

By the Numbers

I record how far I walk each day, add up the cumulative total for the week, and track my progress through a set of walks. For example on March 23 I walked 4 miles, brought my week's total to 23.5 mi., and completed walk #112 out of 120 in a set called TZ2, i.e., Transition Zone Squared.

Ain't that exciting!! I mean, there's actually a lovely, shimmering blue lake downtown!

In another ten days or so I will set new goals for the spring and summer of 2017. Something like, keep on walking, IT'S GOOD FOR YOU, a set of 140 walks (including some cruisen') called the CRUISN ZONE, or something fancy like that.

Stay tuned and keep on walkn.

Walkn east along The Once Mighty Thames


Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment