Tuesday, May 16, 2017

I Am WALKN When?

Usually, After Supper and Coronation St.

Where? Harris Park. When? Fall, 2016.

My last post, "I Am WALKN Where?", was a complete success because someone actually attempted to answer the question based on a photograph supplied. 'Sonny Drysdale', aka Sonny, Sonny D., even Sonshine on a Rainy Day, recognized the trail upon which I travelled.

Today's question I have already answered. Evening walks currently suit my TV viewing habits, and Pat's as well. For example, while she watches The Voice I hightail it outta Dodge and burn some of the calories consumed while catching up on Tracey Barlow's hijinks, transmitted all the way from C. St. in the U.K to the room off our kitchen. Or, if the Toronto Blue Jays are playing, I grab my pocket-sized transistor radio and head for the hills. While I walk 4 - 5 miles, Jerry Howarth kindly talks me through the Jays' various demeanors and misdemeanors over 4 - 5 innings.

More Photos from Along the Way, with Walking Commentary:

 Walking over The Mighty Thames to Thames Park

 Two five-milers in a row! Atlanta 4 - Jays 2 after 5 innings

 I have covered 26.9 miles, on average, during the last 10 weeks

 It's downhill to Greenway Park from here

 I count 52 legs. So, that makes 2 humans and 12 dogs.

 While WALKN I think back to my days as a marathoner.

 One encounters this bridge while walking Richmond St. south.

The first photo and this one are mates, and are the first two photos
found in The GREAT Canadian Comeback photo file. Sept., 2016

Keep on WALKN, I say. 

Please link to I Am WALKN Where?

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment